пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

chinkara capital




NOT

We got the examination topics for "Viking Age Scandianavia" Yesterday. Itapos;s a very fair exam.

We can choose from 10 different headsubjects. Also combine two or more subjects if we want. Or making a special subject withing one of the head subjects.

It is suppsosed to be 5-6 A4 of text.

Ww have over 5 days to make it and hand it in.

Well there was a lot of students panicing yesterday. They all flooded the library intending to get the litterature NOW

What do they believe?

That they are able to read approximately 1500 pages AND write the paper in a few days? That there is like 50 copies from every title available to borrow with them home. ( We are about 40-50 students...).

One girl sitting next to me at the last lecture almost cried. Helplessly she asked me" What of this do I need to read to pass the exam?"

My answer was " Well- about all of it".

The girl then asked how I have done, and when I told that I had scanned everything to my computer...then she wanted me to copy it all to her memorystick.

I refused in a nice way. Telling her that even if I get the stick she wont be able to get it from me since I do not live in Lund. ( She did not even offer to pay me to do it.... I could very well have burnt the litterature to a CD for her if she had offered to give me atleast SOMETHING to compensate me for all the hours and hours that I spent taking home litterature and scan it to my comtuter....)

I hate people that take things for granted. Besides that EVERYTIME I have been talking to the younger foriegn exchange students I also have been stressing the facts that they really MUST read the litterature or copy it/ scan it well in advance.

Lots of them apparantly have NOT read a single of the articles or books during the time we had all the lectures... ( Over one months time). Even though the teachest SEVERAL times have pointed out the importance of starting to read the litterature early, and also pointing out that there is maximom about 5-6 items of every article to borrow home plus like 1-2 reference items.

Young people of today are mostly to much curled by the society I guess

I talked to the techer that will grade the exams about some other things after the last lecture and then briefly mentioned the panic som people got. He think that a lot of them perform that bad in the paper that they wont pass the exam just beacause they did not listen to the advices they got from the teachers.

Its a bit sad since itapos;s so unnessecary.

But I guess that thoose kids will wake up now And learn a bit how you must plan when studying at the university

fantastic 4 posters, chinkara capital, chinkara capital singapore, chinkara car, chinkara cars.



Комментариев нет: