суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

center gwinnett sports




Hi
I never introduced myself. My name is Jessica and I am a 11 weeks pregnant with my second child and I planning a natural birth with a midwife in a hospital.

One of my biggest issues right now is my allergies. I normally have Sept. (ragweed/mold) allergies but they are 100 fold right now and I have attacks early in the morning around 4-5am. I canapos;t stop sneezing and eternally blowing my nose. My nose is so itchy I want to go inside and scratch it off. My husband puts a pillow over his head once the attacks start and I swear I have woken up my 21 mo old. I put a humidifier in my room last night and it helped a little. My midwife said I could use Zyrtec but Iapos;m hesitant. I feel more hesitant about taking meds because I am already taking an antidepressant that has risks. (so it scares me to have more risks.)
I have been doing acupuncture for morning sickness and he has been doing points for allergies but the allergy points donapos;t seem to be working. We live on the east coast (NYC) so I think about just sucking it up and praying they disappear once the first frost comes.

I wanted to know if anyone knew any natural methods to deal with allergies during pregnancy?

fantastic 4 posters, center gwinnett sports, center gwinnett pregnancy resource, center gwinnett gwinnett health medical system, center gwinett medical.



Комментариев нет: