суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

campground in michigan southeastern




Still at school.
At last calculation (Yesterday) I have a 3.65 GPA.
Hope I can keep that up for a while to come.

I had to move more of my paper goods and art supplies up to college. The basement seems like it has become even less of a hospitable place for such things each time I return home. The next "Break" from school isnt until November 26th. So I expect I will be staying up at school until then.
Been going to the Anime Club meetings each week. They are a lot of fun and I have been meeting some cool new folks as well.
Next week I donapos;t know if I will make it to the meeting as it is during the same time that there will be a blowing thing. I do like bowling... But then anime... But bowling...
Iapos;m torn.
I will have to see if any relatives will be coming to the bowling thing. If not I might simply skip out. Bowling is $8 plus the cost of driving there, anime is free.

other than that... Still alive and moving.
Catch you folks sometime..
campground in michigan southeastern, campground in michigan southern, campground in michigan state, campground in minnesota.



Комментариев нет: